Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have the weirdest thoughts

I have the weirdest thoughts at times I swear.

I'm sitting here watching another Vlogger about Islam and it's pretty interesting. But it made me think since I am in the dating scene and she met her husband the way I met my potential beaux only on a different site how strange it can be that people can meet and fall in love by talking on a screen and over the phone or via video chat... It just seems a bit weird seeing my boy is only a couple of cities away from me.

I'm actually kinda scared that I am dating again. It's frightening to think I'm putting my heart out again to potentially be broken, shattered, crushed or just plain abused. So far my boy doesn't seem to be like that though. He's been nothing but sweet, willing to go at my pace and has been putting up with my lunacy so calmly it's amazing!! Ok, lunacy over lol

No comments:

Post a Comment