Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not the best day...

Today wasn't the best day really. I woke up to my phone acting squirrelly and my phone provider refusing to be cooperative about the issue. Then I was late for school and therefore didn't get to do all the reading I needed for my first class of the day. Then it was my Sex Crimes and Gender Issues in Criminal Justice, and then I had to zip up to the Dentist and get my infection looked at, the good news is it's doing fine.

After zipping out to the dentist I had to zip home and then up to the Metro store to growl at them. They "solved" the issue with my phone. It's working... for now. Still don't think I should have to pay for what they messed up but oh well.

Next was rushing back to Turlock for school and trying to eat since I had an exam and then another class. That was fun. Only ate about 4/5th of the food, but it was enough. Exam was ok, then I had to rush through some last minute homework for my last class of the day. >.< I HATE rushing my homework!!!!

So now I'm home and hoping to relax but I have a lot of homework and my potential Beaux is wanting to come down to visit as well >.< I really hate feeling rushed. This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to work tomorrow.

On the upside I've had a good day emotionally and my wisdom tooth infection is looking great! Post more later. I don't like to post blogs about more then one subject if I can help it. I would rather post multiple blogs in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment