Monday, September 5, 2011

Long time, no Post....

It's been a while since I posted and a lot has happened. I've gotten a permanent home, started school, gotten 3 out of 4 wisdom teeth pulled, started the whole dating thing, and I'm still working. This has been a crazy month or so for my health as well. I've spent a total of 2 trips to the ER again. Once for something to do with my chest and another time for a mark on my arm. Both turned out ok and aren't much to worry about. School is pretty nuts already. I'm having to read tons of chapters for school. This week in one class we are discussing women as the victims of crime, particularly in sex crimes and domestic violence...this is just what I need to read about given my past. (I just rolled my eyes). Any way, back to the grind of studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment