Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten years ago today...

Ten years ago today, I was a high school freshman sitting in my English class watching in horror as one of my nation's landmarks came crumbling to the ground. I remember my English teacher saying the office said that if we didn't feel safe or wanted to go home to be with our families we could. I immediately became enraged at the though. I even called the students who raised their hands cowards for caving into what the terrorists wanted from us. They wanted us to flee to the "safety" of our homes. What they didn't expect was for us to fight back. And we still fight back to this day. Ten years later, I haven't forgotten nor will I ever allow myself to forget. No one attacks my home land with out getting a good old fashioned Scottish Ass-Whopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment