Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's funny...

It's funny how life can change so quickly. My boy did indeed come down last night but it was much later then we thought it would be. I had gone into town to hang with a friend of mine at a local pub where she was going to wait for her BF to get off work at 2 AM. Out of the kindness of this man's heart he didn't have an issue with us staying until her BF got off work and then he took me out to a late dinner/ early breakfast. It was wonderful.

I spent all Sunday on cloud nine ^_^ And that cloud got even higher when I saw he had made a comment about last night on his Facebook! I was so stoked!!! We've texted each other a bit but he's working today so it's not easy to text at work, trust me, I know.

Church was great. We had such wonderful lessons and the Linger Longer was awesome Baked Potato for dinner! Great! I did get to listen to talk given by Elder Dallin H. Oaks about tolerance and what it means in the LDS church. For us, it's about not trying to be overly righteous to people who don't share out beliefs but still being able to stand up for what we believe when the time calls for it and that is a truly great thing to hear. Read his words here. I found them to be great and inspiring words. This man is a man of God and a truly faithful servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment