Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Courage...

I wish I had the courage to try to find a way to make knitting profitable so I wouldn't have to work so hard to get through college. It's not easy to balance a relationship, full time classes, and a job that has me working anywhere from 12 to 35 hours in a week. I only earn a few hundred and I know to some it's a lot of money or just enough to pay bills, but the stress is so horrid that I have trouble sleeping, staying awake in class, studying, and even just relaxing and having fun with the BF. I am going to have to find away to de-stress with all this on my plate. Maybe I should start really doing my photography thing for fun again. I use to wander the neighborhood and take pictures of the sky and scenery, I think I need to start doing that again...

No comments:

Post a Comment