Saturday, June 18, 2011

Humm...

So I took a few days off of blogging to let my mind wrap around my whole eating disorder thing and made it a point to tell people I was close to. I got some mixed reactions. Though the one universal thing was most people couldn't tell at all other then the fact that in about a year I've gone from weighing 193.9 pounds to 156.4 pounds. Though, the gall bladder surgery did help with that as well. I told one friend yesterday and she insisted on buying my lunch and my dinner to make sure I ate! I have very awesome friends at times and I love them dearly. I am also working on several business ventures most of which I can't go into details due to privacy reasons and as I have said, I want this blog to be as anonymous as possible so that I can feel free to say what I wish with little risk of it bleeding into my daily life and the drama that it may cause there.

Serin Out

No comments:

Post a Comment