Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Breaking

So today I had a bit of a break down. The stress of my life seems to be compiling. Moving, bouncing from place to place while looking for an apartment, trying to get my transcripts so I can enroll in Uni. Trying to get my earrings back from my jeweler. The pressures of this along with starting my own business, working my regular job, my internship, and my life in general are hard enough to balance. Add in the above mentioned pressures just make it all that much harder. I had a bit of a cry, but I have yet to break down and really cry and I think that seems to be what I need to do.  And yet for some reason I can't seem to. I don't think the lack of sleep is helping either. I am getting nearly the normal amount that I usually do, but it's not restful anymore. And getting more isn't helping either. I'd resort to sleeping pills, but I don't like taking them. I don't like not being able to get up if I have to. I want to be able to wake up if something happens or someone calls me and it's an emergency. My therapist says sleep is important, but I refuse to talk to my doc about sleep meds I OTC stuff generally doesn't work either. If this goes on much longer, I may cave....

And I do welcome open follows btw ^_^

Gonna try to relax....

Serin out

No comments:

Post a Comment