Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's official

Well, it's official. My therapist has handed down the diagnosis of Food Restriction Anorexia... It's not like normal anorexia where it's all about weight. This form is about control. I feel out of control so I starve myself of food. It can be a conscious choice or an unconscious one depending on the level of stress I'm under. There have been days where I will do this act without even thinking simply because I'm too depressed to care anymore. I've had this issue since I was about 12, most of the time I don't even realize I'm doing this anymore it's become so ingrained in my behavior. so with out further ado... this link will explain the steps that can be taken to combat the disorder, but by no means is it a way to treat ones self without help. I am seeking pro help and anyone else suffering or who thinks they may be suffering should as well.  My disorder

No comments:

Post a Comment