Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Readings and Musings

From middle class to homeless and the fight to survive

Read this interesting article today and it seriously opened my eyes to the plight facing the US today. More and more people who are hard working people are finding themselves with out homes and a way to survive. The woman this article features is about my age and that truly saddens me to no end. And yet I just saw on the news how we, the US are leaping to the aid of foreign countries when we can't even solve our own economic issues. This is a very sad day for me given that she, like so many others have so much to offer and the government has done nothing to fix it.

I'm also reading a book by Dog the Bounty Hunter and it's very fascinating to me since it's his second book and more focused on his life now that he has his show and the ups and downs it's caused for him and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment