Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reading

So I've been reading about this Tiger mom thing and I have to say the woman is nuts! No matter what she says her kids are not well adjusted! They no nothing of how to relax and have fun! Nor did they get the chance to date and explore while growing up. Now they have to do all that as adults and have the emotional growth markers at a time when they are suppose to be learning about being an adult. This is the insanity that makes kids into horrid bosses and co-workers.


I've also been reading stuff in the news about things going on in my city and I hope it settles down. Though I am moving a city down it will always be my home town. No, I won't ever say where I come from exactly since this blog is ment to be a place to express myself with out locals figuring out who I am. That being said, I can freely say I'm from California and that's about it.


Serin out

No comments:

Post a Comment