Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Latenight dullness

So I'm sitting on the couch relaxing after a day involving a root canal, and having to endure the pain for a while. Now I'm sitting here with glitchy internet trying to chat with a friend and read my news! The inability to do both kinda makes me annoyed and bored since I have to choose one or the other.

Also getting sick of bureaucracy, I have to wait 10 business days for my transcripts! And since the budget is shit for my Junior College, Fridays no longer count! So I went from 2 weeks to 2 and half weeks! This is going to cut things EXTREAMLY close to registration time for the university that needs those transcripts so they can accept me >.<

I know money is hard but when schools do this, they put their students under a lot of undue stress and fear that only makes schooling that much harder. The job market right now blows and Community/Junior College lay offs are only going to make things harder on the people leaving university at this point and it's not right for the Government to force them to do this since most schools are very much in the black right now money wise on this schooling level.


Serin out

No comments:

Post a Comment