Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Le Sigh

Today has been a Le Sigh day. Woke up with a headache so I stayed in bed for a bit. Next time I regained consciousness it was nearly noon and I had work today. So I did the "Oh crap!" Scramble and headed off for work which as usual when I wake up late or am not feeling well, is a disaster. Got done with work in time to head to the yarn shop and knit a bit. That relaxed me for a while. Then I stopped for food at Denny's and spent time with the ladies there since I am a bit of a regular. It's crazy to think that I am a regular at a Denny's lol, but sadly I am, even if I just stop in for a soda they know me. Once I was done there I headed home and commenced to do my paper work for my job and got onto Facebook where a "Friend" decided that she knew more about my job then I did. Hopefully once she's up at her university I won't have to deal with her pathetic know-it-all shit anymore. It's weird to see how different her and my life have gone in less then a year. As my life has progressed in a more positive way, hers only seems to be getting worse and she seems determined to drag everyone else down with her. She got super pissed that I found someone and have fallen in love and the only prospects she has are her dead beat ex-bfs >.< Just because I have actually tried to make my life better and she hasn't she thinks she has to keep me where I am in life.

I have worked hard to get where I am and I won't let anyone pull me down from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment