Monday, January 2, 2012

New years

So my New Years was interesting. We'll leave it at the BF and I had a long talk about things in our relationship and I feel things to be stronger then ever even if I feel insecure anyway. Trust may always be an issue with me because of how my last couple of relationships ended. Both exes chose to place the blame on my shoulders despite one of them chose to cheat and the other chose to listen to a bunch of lying back stabbing insert the word for despicable females. Yes, I am still mad about both break ups, but that's because both of them crushed me in ways that never should have happened. But on a better note, I've gotten a few knitting things done. I am nearly done with my first sweater and I have gotten a couple of minor projects out of the way such as a very pretty necklace. I am thinking of starting another knitting project, a small one as a distraction from the long duster length jacket I am currently working on. It's already to my knees and I can't wait to get to wear it. Though I will never wear it to school when I need to wear a backpack. I still have a couple of weeks to go before school starts and I want to get in as much relaxation as I can. I have been gaming as much as I can as well as knitting. But sadly this stupid thing called work keeps getting in the way lol. It is also part of the whole having a BF thing that keeps me from getting all the knitting I want to get done done lol. Well that's all for now post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment