Tuesday, February 21, 2012

School...

School has been well. Going to class everyday, only missed one class. I've had two or three cancelled so far. I will be mentoring a young girl for the rest of the semester starting on Tuesday. For my evidence class we are talking about notices and witnesses, which blends in well with my Crim Pro class since we are on eyewitness and line ups. My jury class is talking about witnesses and testimony as well, but my juvenile justice class isn't really talking about much. We don't even start talking about the significant criminal cases for kids until next week for pete's sake! >.<

Other then that, my life has been ok. School has been well, life has been well. The bf took me on a super awesome date. We went to a really high end restaurant and it was all his treat! I loved it! So can't wait for my b-day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment